
Used about 20hours to straight away finish off this long long time ago drama series, very nice! But If there were to be more of this kind of 搞笑且精彩古装片, I believe i'd have 暴毙lol, and too stinky for anyone to touch me muahhaha.
Okaei, erm some reasons I like:
1. barely any internal family fight,家庭斗争片看了有时很down
2. quite humorous for some off the parts,even though 1st episode was a bit zz in front,but starting from the end of 1st episode,I start to like this drama and tada,there wasnt any turning back lol.
3. some of the cases are also quite interesting,but not 扑朔迷离 enough,I still think 洗冤录or宋世杰ones more hebat in my humble opinion(for someone like me who dont rlly watch TVB series)
4. Love story okla,the ending can be considered as 皆大欢喜
I have asked some of you for recommendations of any other series,but anyone of you who hv good recommendations feel free to tell me here XD

Burning Flame III lo, the latest one lol!
ReplyDeleteHa...just want HK drama?
ReplyDeleteJpnese not bad huh, don't trust the discriminative ziyang (towards Jpnese....ha)
Let him recommend you HK's, I do the JPN.
Iryu 1 & 2, Nodame 1 & Special, Proposal XXXXXXX...
has been a lil stalkish here and there :P
ReplyDeletecan't help but to urge u to watch 鱼跃在花见。
super inspiring!!!!
lei kheng