haha,kept telling myself not to abandon this but still fail~
And I jz found out hw untrustworthy people perceive me to be.....ha...haihz.....is my impression to others so misconstrued that there's a real problem in my way of presenting myself?or is it that people don't know me enough?or is it that there's been negative perception about me being transmitted around?Or am i rlly tht not dependable?
It's been roughy 3 weeks after my unforgettable ski trip,1 week aftr recovery frm fortnight-cough. 3 words to describe ski trip briefly: cold, dry and tired:
Temperature : -12degree C to -4degree C.
Dry: You will keep on sneezing,and you will feel a lot of moisture being sucked out of your lips
Tired: Trying to get up and get on ur ski board again aftr falling down is truly cumbersome esp when u r on a slope. I still dont find the method of staying perpendicular to the slope helps in preventing me frm slipping.It's snow,its slippery no mater what!ya right,im a noob anywayz~
Overall it's fun,new experience,esp when u tried to zoom down the slope(i only tried those noobest trail,which is like nth for others haha)The scenery was awesome,snows covering the trees,haha,u dont get to see this in melbourne winter - which I consider lucky for me lol.Cold mar!
Hope I can have some time to upload some photos snapped during my way home.Been kinda busy these days,nt tht busy but jz hv to keep up with the lectures,and still i cant,even when my life is still as mundane as it is anyway haha.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Huhu, skiing is something I look forward to, perhaps falling with four legs upwards? Haha..
ReplyDeleteIt is still memorable exp though, no matter how bad u fell as long as u don't get XXX...hehe...but i know coughing is so bad as i tried that for last two weeks as well...